Sunday, October 3, 2010

An unplanned project...or should I call it an unravelled project?

So last week I heard a crashing sound in the garage, or so I thought.  I was frozen for a minute (chicken that I am) and then I went to the door, unlocked it quietly and yelled for the dog as I jerked open the door.  Voila...nothing!  So I figured it was up in the attic above, where I am sure a million things are perched precariously waiting to fall at any time.  Later that evening I went to the closet to climb into some cozy jammies only to find this awaiting me...



Surprise!  oh man!

This had been the first project tackled in our house - the closet organizing system one of my "Bestest Friends" Stacey, aka Handy woman Extraordinaire, put in for me on a visit 2 years ago.  Stacey...you ROCK!  I'm trying to get her to go on "All America Handyman". 



I have more pics - however, we are experiencing some technical difficulties.  So while waiting...I'm off to purchase some Gorilla Glue!  Whatever did we do before Gorilla Glue?

No comments:

Post a Comment